Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Cool iPhone App to Find Restaurants - Urban Spoon

Has anyone seen this cool new app on the Apple iPhone? First of all, it automatcially knows where you are by using GPS and then can give you resaurants nearby. It was created by Urban Spoon. It has the ability to shake your iPhone and then come up with a random suggestion of a nearby restaurant. I have heard people say that they use it to find new places to try. But this little app is perfect for my wife and I. Between the two of us, we can never decide where we want to eat...not because we argue about going to one place versus the other but instead neither one of us cares enough to just pick a place. So if we actually owned an iPhone, then we could just let it decide for us. Sure wish I had AT&T as my provider.

No comments:

Post a Comment